About the TRINITY SYSTEM PREAMP:
This compact powerhouse includes a removable belt clip for convenient mounting on your belt or the edge of a music stand. Some players strap it to the back of their bass tailpiece.
- Tiny!! just 4 3/8 x 3 3/8 x 1.5 inches
- internal nine (9) volt battery powers both the preamplifier and provides phantom power to the Golden Bullet Microphone. Its life depends on use and the gain required, but battery life is excellent
- two external volume controls to balance the mic and pickup signals on the fly
- internal trim pots (small circuit board-mounted controls) that can be adusted using the tiny precision screw driver included and stored inside of the preamp.
- bass and treble controls (incredible +/- 20 dB!) for the mic channel
- bass, midrange, and treble controls (incredible +/- 20 dB!) for the pickup channel
- two overall gain controls that let you balance the two channel's outputs as well as adjust the pre-amplification factor from 1 to 10!!
- Input: 1/4" stereo jack designed to handle the separate signals from the mic and pickup
- Output: the 1/4" mono jack on the left provides the mixed signal of the mic and pickup. If the Optional Mic center jack is used as well, the mic signal is removed from the mix and routed separately to the center jack only. This enables the player to send the mic signal to the PA, or apply effects to one channel and not the other... or perform any other type of audio magic the creative mind can conceive.
- extremely low noise operation.
- 10K ohm output impedances
- once you have found the proper EQ for each channel it is best to refrain from further adjustments -- use the EQ at your amplifier or board to accommodate room acoustics variations.
For valid warranty claims, K&K will repair the item and ship it back to the customer for free, via the lowest cost shipping method. Initial shipping charges are to be paid by the customer. We normally have a 1-2 business day turnover time for repairs.
Initiating a Warranty Claim
- Please test the K&K product thoroughly to ensure that it is the source of the problem (not a cable or other unit used in combination with the item). If the product requires a battery, ensure that the battery is new and fresh.
- Call K&K (1-800-867-6863 x107) or e-mail tech support to obtain an RA number. This number is valid for 10 days. Items returned without a valid RA number may not be processed.
- Include proof of purchase to show that the item is within the 12-month warranty period. If proof of purchase cannot be obtained, or if the item is outside the warranty period, a repair fee may be charged.
- Package the product securely. K&K is not responsible for damage incurred during transit.
- Please include the following information with the package:
- RA number
- Description of the problem
- Copy of invoice, sales receipt, or similar proof of purchase
- Complete contact information with phone number
K&K Sound Systems Inc
Attn: RA # [Please indicate your unique RA number here]
92798 Cape Arago Hwy
Coos Bay, OR 97420