Professional Folding Music Stand
- FREE SHIPPING:
- To Continental US (Lower 48)
Our Deluxe Heavy Duty Folding Music Stand is a seriously heavy-duty, yet still portable, solution for the most demanding users. But, as is the case with that sort of thing, it hits your wallet a bit hard. If you still want pro-grade music stand that will hold up to years of use, here's a less-expensive model that has a large desk and sturdy frame that can actually hold a real book without swaying. It can also stand quite tall, which is helpful for those players (like bassists, duh) who stand to play their instrument.
This stand, while folding up to an extremely compact little bundle, and weighing around five and a half pounds, is still very sturdy. It has a big (19" x 9.5") desk with a ledge that's 1.65" deep, with book-holding clips, and has three extending sections for flexible height adjustments - from sitting to standing, you can put the stand where you need it to be, from about 26.5" to 57.75".
Its tripod legs are braced and have oversized rubber feet. It's made of steel. And it's made in Germany, using environmentally-friendly methods (so they say) and has a low-shine matte black finish.
K&M is a well-known and respected musical stand manufacturer based in Germany; this stand offers compact design, high durability, and a low-profile black powdercoat finish.
It's still not a "cheap" stand. But for those players who make their living playing music, who need a stand that they can count on, this is an investment. And how many music stands have a 5-year warranty?
- Height: Adjustable from about 26.5" to 57.75"
- Legs: Extra-Strong steel legs with cross braces
- Size when folded: 26.772"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- MADE IN GERMANY
Under the terms of these conditions, König & Meyers warranty covers all defects which are verifiably material defects or manufacturing defects for the period of the warranty.
The guaranty does not cover the following:
- Lights & bulbs
- Products which have deteriorated through use or natural wear and tear.
- Product defects which are the result of inappropriate use, aberrant environmental conditions, abnormal operating conditions, strain or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Product defects which are caused by the use of accessories, components or replacement parts which are not original components.
- Products which have been modified or altered.
- Model Number (please find on website if needed)
- Date of Purchase
- Specific Product Issue