Eminence Padded Gig Bag
OEM, as included with all Eminence Basses
Eminence includes this very nice soft-sided gig bag with their basses. It's well-padded and includes several useful pockets and handles. A heavy-duty zipper zips from top to bottom for easy loading/unloading. The inside is lined to protect your bass' finish.
Perhaps you've lost or damaged the one that came with your Eminence RN or fixed neck bass, or you have another instrument that may fit inside? We've just found that it does fit the Palatino Electric Upright Bass pretty well (this information was passed on to us by a customer, April 2010).
Interior Measurements (measurements are approximate)
- Total Height (top to bottom): 60"
- Body Width: 11.5"
- Neck Width: 3"
- Body tapers to neck starting around 29" from the bottom
- Body Depth at bottom of case: 6.5"
- Body Depth at Bridge: 8.5" - approximately 13" from bottom
- Body Depth above bridge: 7"
- Neck Depth: 6"
- Zipper runs full length of side from top to bottom
- Bow Pocket: 30"
- Accessory Pocket (front): 17" x 5" x 2.5"
- Accessory Pocket (side of neck: 8" x 5" x 2"
IMPORTANT NOTE: The only basses that we know for certain will fit inside this case are the Eminence basses (both fixed and removable neck versions), and the Palatino Electric Upright Bass (this information was passed on to us by a customer, April 2010). We have not test-fitted this case on any other instruments, and as such we cannot tell you whether it will fit your bass. We simply don't know! Please take a look at the measurements we've provided above, compare them to those of your instrument, and determine for yourself whether this case will work for you.
If you are planning on buying an Eminence bass, please contact us directly regarding available accessories and pricing. This bag is INCLUDED with all Eminence Models.
Eminence Standard Travel Case
For traveling with Removable Neck Models
(Not compatible with fixed-neck bass)
Eminence supplies this semi-hard "travel case" for traveling with the RN4 or RN5 Eminence removable neck bass. With this rolling hard case, you use the full size padded bag and neck bag that were supplied with the bass to pad the body and detached neck, so the "bagged" instrument then fits into the case snugly and is well protected. Once you reach your destination, you can then transport the bass locally in the gig bag - since you have it with you - without having to detach the neck. Handy! The case is shown along with the two parts of the bass in the image to the right.
There is also room in the case for the optional stand.
This is a case made for transporting a golf club bag; you've probably seen them at the airport. It is not an ATA rated flight case and is not represented as such, but a semi-hard plastic case that has worked well for the many players who have used it over the past several years.
If you are planning on buying an Eminence bass from us, please contact us directly regarding package pricing on this item and other available accessories.
- Eminence RN model, with neck removed, fits into the gig bags (included with bass) and then into this hardshell case.
- Four sturdy steel latches ensure safe passage.
- Strong, dual wheels provide "easy rolling" to, through and from airports and gigs.
- Dual handles make it easy to transport - one at the top (for wheeling) and one folding handle at front center (for carrying and maneuvering).
- Foam interior padding provides additional protection for your bass; however, the bass and neck padded bags that were supplied with the bass, or equivalent padding, must be used as well.
- Outer Dimensions: Approximately 49.6" x 14.9" x 16.4"