These are the pickups and microphones normally sold with the Bass Master Pro, Bass Master Rockabilly, and Golden Trinity setups. You may already own a suitable two channel preamp (like the K&K Dual Channel Pro ST, K&K Quantum Blender, Radial PZ-Pre, Grace Design FELiX, LR Baggs MixPro or DTAR Solstice, among others.) Or you may have already purchased a setup for one bass and wish to duplicate it one a second bass. So we're happy to provide the transducer/mic sets separately, without the need to purchase an "extra" preamp.
The Bass Master Pro combines the K&K Bass Max and Double Big Twin pickups - two distinctly different sounds - to provide you the ultimate in tone flexibility.
Bass Master Rockabilly: This dual-pickup system gets "the sound" for Rockabilly! With two dedicated pickups - one for the bass tone and one for the "slap" - add a two-channel blending preamp/EQ, and you can custom-tailor your sound.
The Golden Trinity/Bass Max combines the popular Bass Max pickup and Golden Bullet Mic. The best of both worlds - a great-sounding pickup and a tiny condenser mic! Note that your preamp must supply 9v phantom power for the microphone to work. (The LR Baggs MixPro does!)
The Golden Trinity/Double Big Twin combines the popular Double Big Twin pickup and Golden Bullet Mic with a 2-channel preamplifier. Note that your preamp must supply 9v phantom power for the microphone to work. (The LR Baggs MixPro does!)
The Golden Trinity UPGRADE is designed to integrate with your existing pickup. It includes the Golden Mic and the string-mounted jack, with an extra 1/4" plug and cable to be plugged into your other pickup. Note that your preamp must supply 9v phantom power for the microphone to work. (The LR Baggs MixPro does!)
For much more detailed information about these pickups and microphones, please visit their full system product pages. Most customers will want to purchase the full system (including the preamp) in order to get the best possible sound.
For valid warranty claims, K&K will repair the item and ship it back to the customer for free, via the lowest cost shipping method. Initial shipping charges are to be paid by the customer. We normally have a 1-2 business day turnover time for repairs.
Initiating a Warranty Claim
- Please test the K&K product thoroughly to ensure that it is the source of the problem (not a cable or other unit used in combination with the item). If the product requires a battery, ensure that the battery is new and fresh.
- Call K&K (1-800-867-6863 x107) or e-mail tech support to obtain an RA number. This number is valid for 10 days. Items returned without a valid RA number may not be processed.
- Include proof of purchase to show that the item is within the 12-month warranty period. If proof of purchase cannot be obtained, or if the item is outside the warranty period, a repair fee may be charged.
- Package the product securely. K&K is not responsible for damage incurred during transit.
- Please include the following information with the package:
- RA number
- Description of the problem
- Copy of invoice, sales receipt, or similar proof of purchase
- Complete contact information with phone number
K&K Sound Systems Inc
Attn: RA # [Please indicate your unique RA number here]
92798 Cape Arago Hwy
Coos Bay, OR 97420