The Wizzy 10's advanced design incorporates a custom Euphonic Audio ten-inch driver with a whizzer cone to handle the higher frequencies. We experienced my first EA Wizzy 12 cabinet here in January 2003 and was very pleased to find out how defined the highs were -- without the expense or technical components of a separate tweeter!
The Wizzy 10 is a remarkable speaker. Despite being incredibly light and compact, it can deliver quite a punch. It has a surprisingly broad soundstage and sounds much bigger than it is! At the right is a photo of true Bass Bliss, with Bob at a September 2008 outdoor party gig playing a Micro 300/Wizzy 10 rig with the original black version of the Wizzy 10. Carrying it in and out of a gig was bliss, too.
The new version has updated cosmetics, with distinctive warm brown Tolex and a new cloth grille, for classic good looks. They even created a new brushed metal logo plate to complete the transformation. Weighing in at less than 18 lbs., this compact cab with a ten inch driver makes an ideal companion to the Doubler and Micro amps from EA (see links in related products below).
Please note that all Wizzy 10 cabs at Gollihur Music are brand new stock and are the most current version!
- Configuration: 1 x 10” Transmission Line
- Woofer: Proprietary EA Neodymium 10”with Whizzer cone
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 5.5KHz
- Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1m
- Sound Pressure Level: 126dB @ 1m
- Power Handling: 250 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Connection: Two Speakon connectors (can be daisy-chained for multiple cabinets)
- Size: 15.5"H x 12.5"W x 11.5"D
- Weight: 17.8 lbs
- Handle: Deluxe Leather Side Strap Handle
7 Day Trial Period on Amplifiers and Speaker Cabinets
We know that it's tough to buy new gear over the Internet. So purchasers have a seven (7) day trial period during which they may return the amp in new condition -- NO QUESTIONS ASKED! -- for a full refund, minus all shipping costs and a small transaction fee to cover credit card processing. Call or email us first: returns must be preauthorized; a restocking fee applies if the unit is not returned in new condition.
7-Day Trial Period
Your purchase of this item is covered by the exclusive Gollihur Music 7-day Trial Period, under the following terms:
You may contact us to return this item, for any reason (or no reason), within the first seven days of ownership. The timer starts on the day that you receive the item, not the order date.
Returns are subject to deductions as follows:
- Any shipping costs you paid are not refunded, and if the item shipped free, the costs we incurred to ship the item to you will be deducted from your refund or credit.
- All shipping costs you incur to return the item are your responsibility.
- A small fee is deducted from your refund to cover credit card/PayPal fees which are not refunded to us even if we refund your charge. Note that if you choose to accept a store credit instead of a refund, this deduction does not apply.
Items must be returned in 100% "as new" condition, with all original packaging, shipping materials, and accessories/manuals/bonus items. Deductions are assessed for missing or damaged items.
IMPORTANT: You must contact us for authorization BEFORE shipping the item back.
The warranty is void under the following conditions:
- If the unit has been damaged due to accident, improper handling, installation or operation
- If the unit has been damaged in shipping
- Abuse or misuse. This includes exceeding the physical limitations of amplifier or speaker cabinet, i.e. using excessive bass boost in the Wizzy 10.
- Unauthorized repair or attempted repair
- If the serial number has been defaced or removed
All liability for any incidental or consequential damage for breach or any expressed or implied warranties is disclaimed and excluded here from.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental and/or consequential damages, so that the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Please follow these steps if your equipment requires repair:
- Locate your original bill of sale which should include date and place of purchase.
- Call, FAX or write to Euphonic Audio describing the problem and for issue of a Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Pack the unit carefully, preferably in the original shipping carton, enclose a brief description of the problem, and a copy of the Bill of Sale. Write the RA number on the carton and ship prepaid to the factory. Please be sure to properly insure the unit when shipping it.
- If it is determined that the unit is under warranty, we will repair the unit as deemed appropriate (repair or replacement parts) free of charge and return the repaired unit to you.
- If it is determined that the unit is not under warranty, we will return the repaired unit COD for the cost of repair, shipping and insurance.
This cab has made both of my upright basses and P-Bass project EXACTLY the way I want them to in small-medium settings. I never have to get close to noon for the volume on this small cabinet. Hard to choose between EA and acoustic image gear but I highly recommend this portable cabinet for DB and 4 string bass guitar.
I bought a EA Wizzy 10 from you guys and first used it live last night... the band (and I) was blown away the sound that little sucker puts out. The guitar player, wearing shorts, was about 7 or 8 ft away, and said he could feel the air pushing against his legs. I plan on getting (more) EA stuff from you in the future.