ROXi Microphone Preamplifier for Stage and Studio
- FREE SHIPPING:
- To all 50 US States
The ROXi is the more feature-laden of two high-performance Grace Design mic preamps in rugged pedal chassis, designed to inspire new creative possibilities for performing and recording musicians. Think bassists, horn players, singers, harmonica shredders, one-mic bluegrass bands, Metal-Polka accordion acts, or anybody who wants to tweak and perfect their own microphone sound on stage or in the studio.
An ideal companion to a high-end upright bass mic, like the Ear Trumpet Labs Nadine or the DPA 4099B (both of which you can purchase here at Gollihur Music). Truly OUTSTANDING sound quality, with top-shelf components, and the right feature set for real gigging musicians who care (more than the average bear) about tone.
More information is coming soon, but here are the bullet points:
- Mic / Instrument input with 48V phantom power
- Switchable 75Hz or 150Hz High Pass Filter
- 3 Band EQ w/ High, Low and sweepable Mid
- FX loop with a footswitch for FX mute
- FX Mix control
- Variable Boost circuit
- ¼” Amp output w/ independent level control
- Mute switch
- XLR balanced ISO output
- Universal 100-240 VAC power supply