|Power Handling||300 Watts|
|Frequency Response||43-14K Hz|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||96 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||4.7K Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||20.5″ x 16.5″ x 15.5″|
- Ported, Light-weight, Cabinet Design
- Multi-layer Poplar Plywood Construction
- Internal Triangular “truss-style” Bracing
- Recessed Handles and Jack Plate
- Advanced Ferrite/Ceramic Loudspeakers
- Compression Bullet Tweeter w/Ferro-Fluid Cooling
- Black Vinyl Covering with White/Gray Grille Cloth, Silver Piping
- Crossover: 12dB/Octave with 100 Watt L-pad
- Jack Plate: 1 x Speakon, 2 x ¼” Inputs & Tweeter Level Control
Jeff Genzler has been in the bass amplification game for a long time. Going back a few years, we were very proud to carry the amps branded under his previous company. Bob even still quite happily plays his Streamliner 900 amp head. The absorption of a manufacturer into another, larger corporation can, unfortunately, sometimes be messy and laden with pitfalls. Consequently, Jeff's original amp line was lost to corporate downsizing.
Like the phoenix, though, from the ashes of that previous venture, Jeff has risen - re-energized, and a little wiser, perhaps. And you and I are the beneficiaries, because his new amp company - simply, "Genzler Amplification," is making some STELLAR new amps and cabinets.
We were very lucky to entertain a few visits from Jeff at our new digs recently, and he brought along his killer new Magellan amp and a couple of the new line-array cabinets. I wouldn't let him leave without signing me on as a dealer -- the stuff sounds that good.
7 Day Trial Period on Amplifiers and Speaker Cabinets
We know that it's tough to buy new gear over the Internet. So purchasers have a seven (7) day trial period during which they may return the amp in new condition -- NO QUESTIONS ASKED! -- for a full refund, minus all shipping costs and a small transaction fee to cover credit card processing. Call or email us first: returns must be preauthorized; a restocking fee applies if the unit is not returned in new condition.
7-Day Trial Period
Your purchase of this item is covered by the exclusive Gollihur Music 7-day Trial Period, under the following terms:
You may contact us to return this item, for any reason (or no reason), within the first seven days of ownership. The timer starts on the day that you receive the item, not the order date.
Returns are subject to deductions as follows:
- Any shipping costs you paid are not refunded, and if the item shipped free, the costs we incurred to ship the item to you will be deducted from your refund or credit.
- All shipping costs you incur to return the item are your responsibility.
- A small fee is deducted from your refund to cover credit card/PayPal fees which are not refunded to us even if we refund your charge. Note that if you choose to accept a store credit instead of a refund, this deduction does not apply.
Items must be returned in 100% "as new" condition, with all original packaging, shipping materials, and accessories/manuals/bonus items. Deductions are assessed for missing or damaged items.
IMPORTANT: You must contact us for authorization BEFORE shipping the item back.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or cosmetic issues incurred from the designed use of the product. This warranty does not cover use of and/or demands beyond the products intended design or specifications. This warranty does not cover products used in rental stock. Products used for rental either at the store level or backline companies are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Tubes are warrantied for 90 days.
Except to the extent precluded by State Law, GENZLER AMPLIFICATION specifically excludes from this warranty any responsibility for consequential or special damages.
This warranty is only effective if a copy of the original sales receipt is presented at the time of warranty service.
It is GENZLER AMPLIFICATIONS sole choice to repair or replace, at its option, any defective materials found, provided:
- The product has not been misused, abused, tampered, altered, or damaged by accident or during shipment.
- The product has not been modified or repaired or attempted repair by any unauthorized personnel.
- The product has not been subjected to excessive or insufficient power, i.e. burned or discolored voice coils or crossover components.
- The product has been returned to Genzler Amplification or its authorized service center, freight pre-paid, together with copy of the original sales receipt, from an authorized dealer.
- The product has been registered on our website based warranty registration platform within 14 days of the purchase date.
- The products original serial number is intact and has not been defaced, changed or removed.
For warranty service please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer is responsible for proper packaging and freight to and from a GENZLER AMPLIFICATION warranty service facility. We are not responsible for damages from insufficiently packaged products returned for service.