This well-made, brand-name bow case will fit either a German or French style bass bow, and includes an adjustable shoulder strap, comfortable carry handles, an ID tag, and a small rosin pocket with a hook and loop closure.
This nice lined case offers lightweight yet tough protection for your valuable bow; it is made with a lightweight (less than 2 lbs!) but durable protective wood frame. The padded, velvet-lined red interior is accessed using heavy-duty zippers. The case has a tapered shape and an attractive black 600 Denier nylon outer cover with decorative black piping.
External dimensions and weight (approximate)
- Length: 31.5"/ 800mm
- Depth: 2" / 50.8mm
- The width is about 4" (102mm) at the frog end, tapering to about 2.25" (57mm) at the tip.
- The empty case weighs around 1 3/4 lbs. / .45 kg
It's smaller than other similar single bow cases we've carried, but it does not fit into the bow pocket of a Gollihur Bass Bag.
Internal dimensions (approximate)
- Maximum bow length 30.5" / 775mm
- Interior frog height 3" / 76mm
- Interior Tip height: 1.5" / 38mm at end
Suitable for either German/Butler and/or French Bows, and all of the bows that we sell will fit inside these cases.