This handy 1 Foot "insert" cable is perfect for use with the Radial Tonebone BassBone dual-channel preamp; used to access its switchable effects loop. It has a TRS (Tip/Ring/Sleeve, aka "stereo") 1/4" plug on one end, which splits out to a pair of mono plugs on their own wires.
With two ¼ inch mono connectors acting as an output and return, you simply plug the TRS end into the effects loop i/o on the BassBone. It will also work great in either effect loop on the (sadly now discontinued) DTAR Solstice preamp.
Note: This cable can also be used to combine the outputs of two separate pickups into the stereo input on a few of our "2-channel" preamps that have TRS inputs. Some options:
- K&K Dual-Channel Pro ST preamp
- One of several K&K 2-channel preamps using a stereo input jack, like the
- Bass Master Rockabilly Plus preamp
- Bass Master Pro preamp
- Golden Trinity Preamp
- L.R. Baggs MixPro Dual Channel Preamp
- Headway EDB-2 H.E. 2-Channel Preamp
- Schatten Design Mini Pre 2
- Grace Design FELiX or FELiX2
- Radial Engineering PZ-PRO
- Radial Engineering PZ-Pre