- Extremely durable and weather resistant 1680 ballistic nylon
- High quality identification tag featuring an adjustable buckle and a blank ID card
- Dual bow pocket with separate case included
- 2 exterior accessory pockets
- 6 grab handles for easy transport
- 1 sheet music pocket
- Built-in 2 pocket organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Long lasting custom zippers
- Thick protective 20mm padding
- Soft non-abrasive nylex lining
|Size||Total Length||Body Length||Upper Bout||Lower Bout||Total Height Incl. Bridge|
|All measurements are approximate; case is sized to fit typical 3/4 size basses. Kay/Engelhardt Basses and most common "brand name" 3/4 size basses fit this case very well.|
Great padding and seems like it has a quality zipper. Very sturdy handles and plenty of pockets. The double bow case is a nice touch as well. I hope that the padding keeps it shape for a long time - hard to tell at this point. This bag seems to be a very good value for the price.
Highly recommend this product.
I bought this bag to protect my bass when I first got it almost eight years ago now. Since then I’ve upgraded the strings, endpin, fingerboard, pickup, and bridge all at least once. The only accessory I started out with that I’ve never wanted to change was this case. It has been a valiant protector of my bass since the beginning, and it’s still going strong. Whether it be running through a thunderstorm to get to a gig, or having a bass amp fall on it while driving on the highway, I’m always reassured that my bass will be safe. This case is rock solid and I’d recommend it to anyone who wants that extra layer of protection, or is a tad bit clumsy like me.