Rockcase Flight Case for Warwick (or Framus?) Triumph Bass (Black)
- RC 10850 BW
- Due to size and weight:
- This item is not eligible for free shipping.
This is a brand name flight case that is made specifically for the Warwick Triumph basses. It is a part of their professional line, and is made of 12 mm plywood with aluminum edges and chrome-plated ball corners. It has two massive butterfly locks (with lugs for padlocks), heavy-duty hinges, and thick, upholstered foam rubber padding on the interior.
It also has thick rubber feet on three sides, with huge, heavy-duty rubber wheels on one corner for easy wheeling around.
The case is clad in black, which is harder to find than the silver colored ones you might find elsewhere. It is the ultimate protection for the Warwick Triumph Bass (which we don't carry). It may also fit the original Framus, upon which the Warwick is based, as well as the Triumph Light bass that Warwick also makes/made.
I got these along with some other accessories for a project that never materialized. I'm pretty sure that this variant of the case has been discontinued, so I can't get any more of them. So act fast!
- neck support
- 3 metal handles
- 2 interior accessory compartment (1 for Warwick User Kit)
- rubber feet on 3 sides
- 2 rubber wheels
- chrome hardware
- interior length 160 cm / 63"
- interior width 30 cm / 11 13/16"
- interior depth 10 cm / 3 15/16"
- max body length 45 cm / 17 11/16"
- exterior length 173.5 cm / 68 5/16"
- exterior width 41.5 cm / 16/5/16"
- exterior depth 30 cm / 11 13/16"
- weight 24.95 kg / 55 lbs.