Padded Cover for Acoustic Array Pro Combo (and Gollihur Series)
This is a premium padded cover offering a tailored fit for the Acoustic Array PRO combo, which also includes the Gollihur Series upright bass combo. Made from heavy-duty, water-resistant vinyl material this cover offers 3 layers of protection with a vinyl outer shell, 5mm soft padding, and thick plush inner lining.
A slot in the top of the cover is offered for gripping the top-mounted strap handle and the cover is badged with embroidered GENZLER AMPLIFICATION and ACOUSTIC ARRAY PRO logos.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or cosmetic issues incurred from the designed use of the product. This warranty does not cover use of and/or demands beyond the products intended design or specifications. This warranty does not cover products used in rental stock. Products used for rental either at the store level or backline companies are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Tubes are warrantied for 90 days.
Except to the extent precluded by State Law, GENZLER AMPLIFICATION specifically excludes from this warranty any responsibility for consequential or special damages.
This warranty is only effective if a copy of the original sales receipt is presented at the time of warranty service.
It is GENZLER AMPLIFICATIONS sole choice to repair or replace, at its option, any defective materials found, provided:
- The product has not been misused, abused, tampered, altered, or damaged by accident or during shipment.
- The product has not been modified or repaired or attempted repair by any unauthorized personnel.
- The product has not been subjected to excessive or insufficient power, i.e. burned or discolored voice coils or crossover components.
- The product has been returned to Genzler Amplification or its authorized service center, freight pre-paid, together with copy of the original sales receipt, from an authorized dealer.
- The product has been registered on our website based warranty registration platform within 14 days of the purchase date.
- The products original serial number is intact and has not been defaced, changed or removed.
For warranty service please email: email@example.com
The customer is responsible for proper packaging and freight to and from a GENZLER AMPLIFICATION warranty service facility. We are not responsible for damages from insufficiently packaged products returned for service.